U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 12th, 2023 7:06 PM

Closed

MyCardIntel.com Visa Debit Card Activation

I've tried to activate my mycardintel visa debit card I received in the mail, the code it sends to my email is never received, even if I select resend code. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_1ba6e3! Thanks for visiting XFINITY for help with activating your Visa prepaid gift card. I would be wondering the same thing if I did not receive the code. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. Have you tried checking your spam folder? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ yes I checked my spam folder and any other inbox.... Also, I didn't get any text too

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Thanks for letting us know! We definitely want to get this resolved for you. To better assist you with this, please send us a Direct Message. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I have not activated my gift card and the 1-877 number doesn't work.

1 Message

I have also activated my card but when I try to use it charges will not process.  calling the phone number will not get anywhere as all it does is try to sell more promotions

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_630b7e Good afternoon! Thank you for bringing your Visa card concerns to our Community Forums Team. I can see how this would be frustrating. I'm happy to get you in the right direction. Can you please try this link, and click on the "Incentive Tracker" and see if that works for you. I look forward to hearing back from you on the progress. 

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/faqs-visa-prepaid-card-offers

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_630b7e​ 

I have also activated my card but when I try to use it charges will not process.  calling the phone number will not get anywhere as all it does is try to sell more promotions

Has the card expired?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Im having the same problem too

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@stevedevIII​ 

Im having the same problem too

Is the card expired?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

6 Messages

11 months ago

Just got my card in the mail yesterday and have been trying to activate ever since. Multiple tries, never received an e-mail and/or text message. Even tried the “resend code” option several times. Nothing received, not in spam/junk folder & no texts. Card is not expired. Please help. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for reaching out over our forums' page for help with the Prepaid Gift Card concern, @user_vtloc7! I love it whenever I can get a prepaid gift card. How exciting! We are the perfect team to contact for assistance with a solution. Have you tried to contact 1-800-526-3268 where we have a specific team for gift card concerns such as this? Since you are not receiving the code, I also recommend checking if you have a verified phone number associated with your XFINITY ID for receiving security authentication codes. Here is a great link to more details for updating account preferences. Please let me know if this helps. 

6 Messages

My issue was not answered. I checked my account and the phone number there is the correct one to use for texting. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for letting us know, @user_vtloc7. Just to confirm, you are trying to activate the card ever since yesterday with no success. Does this sound correct?

6 Messages

Yes that is correct. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Ah, okay @user_vtloc7. Since you were not receiving the code, I wanted to make sure the same number is set up on the XFINITY account for receiving authentication codes. Have you tried to contact our XFINITY Rewards center at 1-800-526-3268 where we have a specific team to help with gift card concerns such as this?

Regular Visitor

• 

15 Messages

9 months ago

I tried to activate my card earlier today. After waiting 20 minutes for a code, I requested a code be resent. 20 minutes after that, I changed the phone number to my wife's phone just in case there was a problem with my phone - still nothing. I decided to try tomorrow in case there was some kind of server issue, but then 90 minutes after giving up, I received a code. Of course, it's too late and doesn't work.

What is going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@jmshel Sorry about the trouble with activating your card. Please let us know if you need assistance. You are welcome to send us a Direct Message with your name and address.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here