Frank515's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 7:00 AM

MY INTERMITTENT CONECTIVITY ISSUE IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED (ALMOST 3 MONTHS)

I have had intermittent connection (serious packet loss) since September.
I have spoken to MULTIPLE techs and supervisors. Each time scheduling techs
and repairs to be done. Each time they say it is complete I still have my problem.
Everyone has stated that there is a problem with the main line OUTSIDE of my home.
This is unacceptable. How many times and for how long do I have to go through this?'
It is still not fixed. I do not want to waste any more HOURS of my time going through the same
exact steps with every xfinity rep/tech/supervisor your company employees.
I have been calling almost daily and this is unaceptable.

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

This problem still persists and I am still getting nowhere. 

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, Frank515. We want to help! 3 months is a long time to be dealing with connection trouble. It's frustrating to hear you've had trouble reaching a solution. You came to the right place for help! I'd like to take a look at your account to review appointments/notes and then we can discuss what options we have to help get things fixed for you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we can help from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here