wmsonj's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 29th, 2023 9:15 PM

Closed

My ESPN HD channels (1205 and 232) are having frequent cutouts of the audio along with picture freezing

My ESPN HD channels (1205 and 232) are having frequent cutouts of the audio along with picture freezing. I am very frustrated communicating with Xfinity over this issue, having been on the phone 2+ hours dealing with their incompetence. Yesterday we set up a service call for August 2 in the afternoon. Today an agent from the advanced technical support called and had me do some things that had no effect. He also informed me that the service call had been canceled. It took 40 minutes of frustration trying to establish a new service appointment. 

Xfinity does not respect my time. I have been a customer for 25 years and this is the best they can do?

What else can I do to resolve the issue?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Channel numbers are 1205 and 202, not 232

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @wmsonj. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and the visit cancelation. We'd be happy to take a deeper look here. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? 

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Problem finally resolved somehow. They were doing some work in my area which I assume fixed the problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@wmsonj, That's great news to hear! And not a moment too soon with all the sports starting to ramp up in the oncoming weeks. Did you have any other account questions or service issues that I could help with? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here