U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 16th, 2022 4:28 PM

Closed

My devices are not showing up to return

I am trying to return my Xfinity equipment after recently moving to New York state. There are no Xfinity stores here so I do NOT have the option of returning my equipment to a store. When I go through the returns process online, I keep getting this message to 'Please select a device' but there are no devices to select. I have spoken to several agents who have been unable to help me and keep re-directing me to UPS or the same exact return link that shows no devices. UPS has confirmed they can NOT accept a package from me without the prepaid return label. So now I am stuck. How am I supposed to return my equipment in this situation? It is a scam to try and charge me late return fees if you cannot help me.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

340 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_0149dc I can ship a return label and box to you. 

Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

facing same issue and don't think its system issue. why you make it difficult for customers to return their equipment ?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I am so sorry for the frustration that you have had. That is not the experience we would want for you or any of our customers.  Equipment can be returned to any of our Xfinity Service centers or to a UPS Store. Any USP Store can scan the barcode on it, box it and ship it back for you at no charge. If you would like help with locating the nearest location please send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." You can do this by using the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same issue except I do not live near an xfinity store or a UPS store (I'm talking a 2 hour drive to one). I can drop it off at a UPS pick up point but I need a return label. I cannot get a return label because xfinity won't let me log into my account (it says I don't have authorization to change the account even though I'm the only person on the account). I have called 5 times and no one knows what to do. I am going to be charged when I am trying so hard to return this router. Please send me a return label so I can drop it at a UPS  pickup point or schedule a home pickup.

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

That's not what we want to see @user_e48fd4! Can you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and the address where you had services so our team can help with making sure we get this equipment returned? 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (top right corner)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same issue. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here