cletapeterson's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 25, 2020 10:00 AM

my bill

I cant get through to talk to anyone at comcast.  its such a problem ,  used to have great customer service and now have none

Responses

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

7 m ago

Hello cletapeterson, I'd be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you have regarding your bill. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

no I got no help from you or any answers.  I changedmy cable in Oct 2020 on the phone.  That same day someone at infinity added a 165.00 charge on my changes for a self installation kit.  I DID NOT ORDER THIS KIT NOR DID I RECEIVE IT.  WERE IS YOUR TRACKING INFO???  I AM SO UPSET WITH YOU.  YOU USED TO ACTUALLY HAVE A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I WANT THIS CHARGE REFUNDED BACK TO ME.  i USE AUTO PAY.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@cletapeterson wrote:

no I got no help from you or any answers.  I changedmy cable in Oct 2020 on the phone.  That same day someone at infinity added a 165.00 charge on my changes for a self installation kit.  I DID NOT ORDER THIS KIT NOR DID I RECEIVE IT.  WERE IS YOUR TRACKING INFO???  I AM SO UPSET WITH YOU.  YOU USED TO ACTUALLY HAVE A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I WANT THIS CHARGE REFUNDED BACK TO ME.  i USE AUTO PAY.

Did you follow @ComcastAmir's direction and send him a PM as requested?  He is the one that is able to help you with this.

New to the Community?

Start Here