U

Friday, April 19th, 2024 1:16 PM

Closed

my account

i very angry because i lost my service do to the agents that charge me for phone service and not cancel my tv and just leaving my wifi now i can pay the bill yous charge me 800 dollars i been fight with the agent that keep tell me you have to pay the past do so we can fix the problem  o have done this over 7 months  instead helping low my bill and just keep the wifi oh no your agent deside to make my  3 to 4 hundred a month when i said i did not want the phone service that yous. desire to give me the services when i said if i can get a old number back cancel do wanted it anymore oh no they took it a pound them self and adds that sevice and i did not even know they did that the when i as i need a cheap bill can we keep it under 70 dollars a month take off the service i don’t want no instead on guy mad it more money then the said oh miss i am sorry we can’t do that until your past do bill is paid the computer said it i got this answer all the time now i am angry because no my service is disconnected now i can talk to my kid doctor about  his disease that he go undiagnosed and they can see him to see how he doing now i can afford 800 to turn my JUST MY WIFI NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE YOIR AGENT DESIDE I NEW TO PAY. MORE AND TELL ME  OF HANG UP PN ME LOVED THAT   i    love you service but now i don’t have it i now your going to tell me the same thing And I feel like I should’ve put you to the SEC in charges Services that I didn’t want didn’t help me and all Wi-Fi  i have to feed my kids My Wi-Fi turned on without paying  the old bill start over  with a new bill I would highly appreciate it I would not pay  i do feel it was Fraud on  your part  i would love to have my wifi service back and nothing else 

sincerely

c eli

Expert

• 

106.8K Messages

6 months ago

The concern is not "Xfinity Compliments" related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

user_8npqy9, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. I would be happy to assist you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here