Geri3352's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 5:00 AM

my account

My bill went from $168. and change  to $200. plus $$$  I want to speak with and agent to explain why and why was I not notifued

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@Geri3352 wrote:

My bill went from $168. and change  to $200. plus $$$  I want to speak with and agent to explain why and why was I not notifued

It sounds as though your contract ended and you're now paying every day pricing for your bundle.  Was there no notice of this in your billing statement a month or two ago?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

326 Messages

5 m ago

Hi there @Geri3352, I hope my reply reaches you at a good time. I know a price change is always a little alarming. I will be happy to get you all the information you need about your bill and help. $32 a month can make a huge difference for sure. We just need to locate your account to discuss specific account information. Can you send us a private message with your name, account number, and service address? If you have never sent us a PM this link can come in handy. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom can help. https://comca.st/3iNHrwR

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here