U

Monday, August 19th, 2024 11:05 AM

My account roll is "member" instead of "primary"

My one and only account's roll is "member" so I can't do certain things especially anything financial related.  My account should say "primary" but it doesn't.  No matter what I do, either through the Ai chat bot or logging and checking settings I can't change it to primary.  How can I get an actual human being to change this annoying problem from xfinity's end?  It's like I'm locked into this "member" roll prison and I can't do anything. 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

2 months ago

We are happy to help you. Please send a direct message with your name and address. Thanks! 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

I have same problem they  are locing me out too I need help[

3 Messages

how do i fix  from member to primary so i have access to my account on line

3 Messages

to pay bills and have full on lne access ot the acct

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good morning @user_eyjg4u, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums, we hope you are otherwise having a great start to your Saturday! It sounds like you are having issues accessing your online account, is that correct? Rest assured, our team is here to help and wants to make sure you get full access to your account so you can enjoy the benefits that come with it such as easily being able to track and pay your bill as well as troubleshoot your services. To change the user roles on your account, please try following the instructions listed on our website here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/primary-and-secondary-accounts. Have you tried these steps yet? If you are unable to update your online account, please let us know and we'll be happy to provide next steps. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here