U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 6:43 PM

Multiple Outages

For the past couple of weeks my WiFi has been coming in and out, I continuously get repeated text messages saying We've detected a network performance issue in your area and we're working to make improvements as quickly as we can; you may experience a temporary Xfinity service interruption during this time.  We'll have you back up and running by approximately 09/26/2024 03:25 PM (Central).  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Would you like to receive updates via SMS about the progress of the outage?
1 - Yes
2 - No, thanks 

It’s so frustrating when it happens. When can I expect this issue to be fixed? I pay way too much for internet for it to constantly be going down 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

23 days ago

Hello, @user_hmtahf. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums, I know the importance of having services up and running. I can definitely help and look into this, please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to assist.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here