U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 6:38 PM

Closed

Multi Day Internet Outage

Hey there;

My xfinity internet has been out for a few days now.  I work at home and this is quite a hardship for me -- I need some kind of information I can give my boss other than "maybe it will be back someday".  Also, the outage map shows my outage going from "500 people effected" to "1-50 people" -- I'm one of those lucky few and the other folks in my town I've talked to have already been restored.  I just want to make sure I'm on the radar and hopefully have something to tell my boss.

The phone robot specifically told me support can't help me, and the chat robot is useless.  Looks like actual humans look at the posts here, so fingers crossed, someone can give me something I can tell my work :)  I'm in Temple, NH.

Also, apologies if this double posts.  I had to register a user and I think it wiped out my original post.  YIkes.

Thanks guys!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

@user_df5770  Thank you for reaching out about this. We work from home too, and understand how important a strong connection is as well as how a service issue like this can cause chaos with your work and personal life. We don't have an official form or anything for you to provide to your employer, but I do suggest showing them a screenshot of the information you are seeing online. I would also be happy to review your account and provide you with any information about this service issue I can find in our system. To get started, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityChristy​ Thank you so much!  Message sent.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here