MrTonyC2's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 4:39 AM

Military Appreciation

I am here just like everyone else. I must have wasted a whole day with the pointless recordings. Calling all the support numbers I could find, even calling the basic Xfinity line, it was nothing but pressing buttons and being on hold. The AI chatbot is useless; someone needs to toss that computer in a sewer. You get nowhere with the phone and chat—it is an endless cycle of prompts.

I have yet to find a post of anyone replying with having received this.

I even used three different AI searches and found nothing positive.

Sure, yes, incentive: “Thanks for your service,” but please wait 180 days. I was in the army in the mid-80s, and everything was hurry up and wait, just not your pay or bonuses.

Yes, also like everyone else, I have the email it was sent. Here is the link to track: Incentive Tracker.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

24 days ago

@MrTonyC2 First and foremost, I want to give you my most sincere thanks for your service to our country. Then I'd like to thank you for reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I'm happy to look into the concern regarding that military gift card further. It's important to us that you receive this reward if you were eligible. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ Your reply here sums it all up. It’s as if only a few people are having the same issues, or we just didn’t find the correct support department. You don’t see how humorous this is. Just enter the person’s name and give the prerecorded response. Clicking reply because the computer tells you what words are needed for the response. It’s not on anyone here with the same problem; it’s about a company that doesn’t have a support team that knows the other sections are getting the same customer complaints.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here