U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 12th, 2024 5:39 PM

Military appreciation

Hi, I'm waiting to receive the $180 military appreciation digital gift card. The tracking says the approval date has come and gone and I've tried to reach out about it with no luck. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

2 months ago

@user_af4d88 Thanks for posting on our Forums. We can help you look into the status of the giftcard here. I see you've already sent us a DM, so we can continue there to get your personal info in a private setting.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

19 days ago

I'm actually trying to work out the same thing, and through the Xfinity chat I'm just getting passed around with no answers.

I signed up for Xfinity Rewards and submitted for the "Military Appreciation Offer".  My status was confirmed and my account was upgraded to diamond, but I was also supposed to receive a $180 virtual gift card. I never received the card in any email nor did i receive any type of confirmation number. On the xfinityincentivetracker.com website, in my incentive status page, it says the card was issued on Aug 29, 2024. But once again, I never received any type of email. Clicking on the "Status Messaging" button on that page, it referred me to a 1-866-385-8392 number for the card issuing company. They said on their end they have no information associated with any award for my name or account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

I tried to send a request through the app and website for help and keep getting an error message when i submit.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

timbo1285 Thank you for reaching out! Sorry to hear you have not received the gift card yet. We can enter a status ticket for you. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

18 days ago

I* was called about this yesterday but the 800 number was too fast.  I tried calling back at [Edited: "Personal Information"] but the line is ALWAYS busy.  I believe this was about the $180 military reward. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here