S

Wednesday, August 14th, 2024 3:32 PM

Military $180 gift card

I initially applied for the $180 military promotional gift card back in May. When I checked the tracker it says I have been disqualified because I disconnected my service. This is FALSE. I simply moved apartments within my SAME building. There has never been any lapse in my service. When I go to call the dedicated military customer service number the wait time is always insanely long so I request a call back. It literally rings one time then hangs up when they call back. Seems fishy I can’t speak with an actual human. I am currently active duty and am appalled  this is how I’m being treated. I would like my gift card as I applied back in May and am still an xfinity customer, same address literally just a different apartment number. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

27 days ago

Greetings, @Sunflower2024! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your prepaid card offer, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

When you transfer service to a new address, even if it is the same address with a different unit number, the system will treat it like a cancellation, which can cause issues for promotions that have a 90-day qualification window. We should be able to submit a request to manually override this technicality, however.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

7 Messages

11 days ago

I’m having issues with them claiming to have opened a ticket because I’ve hit my qualify date. But it’s not been issued. Honestly feel like it’s a scam at this point. I’m looking at different providers in my area because their customer service has been terrible. No one can get me an answer on why mine says eligibility date is passed but not been issued. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here