U

Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 11:45 PM

Closed

Microsoft 365 applications blocked by Enhanced Security Protection

I am unable to authenticate to Microsoft 365 applications when Enhanced Security Protection is on. I can turn it off manually and this resolves the issue and I can access the pages that I am querying but when Enhanced Security is turned back on, it will continue to work for a short amount of time and then begins blocking it. After troubleshooting with Microsoft and IT at my employer, it appears that securelink.io policy on the ISP provider is the culprit of the issue. After reviewing the Security Risk History - www.microsoft365.com is blocked and is classified as malware. When I allow access, it will allow access for 1 hour. Is there something that can be done to fix this issue without turning off Enhanced Security and/or requiring to manually override every hour? 

Official Employee

• 

531 Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon! With Microsoft 365 being listed as a security risk, I would advise you to reach out to our Security team at 1-888-565-4329. They are open 8am - 12am EST, 7 days a week. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here