GTataryn's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 12:00 PM

Messy Installations - Orange Cables Everywhere

Hello. I am not personally a current Comcast customer but I am on the HOA board for the townhome community I live in and can reference a few residents in my neighborhood if needed. Several residents have been trying to get in touch with Comcast to come clean up installations and we have not been having much success.

Our townhomes were set up so that all the telecom hookups were on one end of each building with conduits to run cables into each individual unit. As everyone got moved int over the last 2 years, different Comcast techs have been out performing installs and the hookups outside our homes are an absolute mess. In addition, several of the green boxes around the community from which the cables originate to come into our homes have been damaged or left askew. We would like for someone from Comcast to meet with our board and walk the neighborhood to note all the issues and get a/several tech(s) to come out and resolve the issues.

Responses

ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @GTataryn! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here for help getting all those lines cleaned up. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so we can take a look into this situation and get our teams out to help!

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here