skleveridge's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Friday, October 11th, 2024 10:19 PM

Making and Canceling Technician Appt for Home Cable Service

I found the AI “support” extremely dysfunctional. All I wanted to do after troubleshooting for four hours was have a technician come to the house. The appointment was nearly impossible to schedule and was 5 days out. I them resolved the problem on my own by spending $300+ on a new modem/router because I needed WiFi asap. Of course I tried to cancel the appointment which again took an hour to navigate no thanks to AI “support”. From what I read, this is not an uncommon situation. Why don’t you fix it?????

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 days ago

Hello skleveridge thank you so much for taking the time to relay your experience with our Xfinity Assistant. As an AI assistant, each interaction helps improve how it works in later interactions. 

Were you able to cancel the appointment fully? We'd be happy to assist here if you have any additional concerns. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here