U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 3:56 PM

Closed

make a damge claim

Good morning, I made a claim concerning Xfinity damaging my driveway while re-routing their cable. They dug under the driveway and created a huge damage. They came and took pictures and I was supposed to hear from a "supervisor" in 3 business days. I have yet to hear back from anyone, I made the claim last year. I call every week and they say that I will hear from somebody within 48hours. That has never happened. All I hear from the agents is that the call has been escalated (I have been escalated all the way to the top of the Empire State Building thus far), still no resolution. Today, I found out that the ticket has been in the hands of the Damage Resolution Team (if that is the truth), who have no phone number that I can call just to check on the status of the claim (sort of peculiar). All I want to do is get a resolution and it is frustrating. Is there anyone out there that can help? The ticket is still "open" but no answers from the 30 agents that I have spoken to.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here