kauffmanskennel's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 5:00 AM

Closed

Mailing address to pay bill

I have not been receiving my invoices.  I don't have the bottom part with the address on it.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@kauffmanskennel wrote:

I have not been receiving my invoices.  I don't have the bottom part with the address on it.

Log in to your account online with desktop/laptop or use Xfinity My Account mobile app and look at the PDF of your bill.  The 'local' address where you would mail your bill to is there.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with,  

kauffmanskennel. We want to make sure you're able to get your bill! If you're still having trouble, you can send me a PM with the state that you live in and I can help you with identifying the correct address to send the bill to. Thanks!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

i live in connersville,in 47331,i need amailing address to send my comcast bill to

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello paulisaacs, the information that (jav6joev) shared is correct. You can locate the mailing address on your paper statement and if you don't have a paper statement present you can "log in to your account online with desktop/laptop or use Xfinity My Account mobile app and look at the PDF of your bill.  The 'local' address where you would mail your bill to is there.". If you need further assistance feel free to reach back out to me here. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

no answer

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

@paulisaacs wrote:

no answer

Oh, but there was.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

3 years ago

If you need some assistance locating the mailing address, please send me a private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) then click "send a message". Please provide your full name and street address in the body of the message. 

@jav6joev, thanks for the help 🙂 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Need address to send payment of my Comcast Bill! Do not want to pay on line! 

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your payment to us. We do always have the option to mail in the statement. I would love to provide you the mailing address for the area if you do not have your return envelope or billing statement. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

(The chat icon is located at the top right of the page. Clicking on the chat icon will bring up a chat box that will allow you to initiate a chat conversation.)
Click the Private Message icon
Click the New Message icon
This will give you an empty "To" line. Type in "Xfinity Support" and then select Xfinity Support from the list. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here