lmhoffma's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Thu, Jun 10, 2021 3:38 PM

low hanging wire

I submitted an online request but haven't heard back in days.  Can't submit another request.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

249 Messages

6 d ago

Hello and thank you for taking the the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums about that low hanging wire. I know how concerning it can be to have one and I would love to look into the status on getting one of our wonderful technicians out to take care of it. Please send us a private message with your name and service address to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon at the top right of the page.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Can't figure out how to send the info.  Doesn't give me an option to write a message

Official Employee

• 

249 Messages

Oh no! Hopefully this will help walk you through it:

Click "Sign In"
Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

I don't get a drop down list

Official Employee

• 

249 Messages

Are you able to open the chat and type "Xfinity Support" in it once you open a new message?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Yes, then Xfinity Support appears below.  If I clink on it, it takes me to info about Xfinity support.  I can't pick an item and I can't write a message

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.4K Messages

6 d ago

@lmhoffma wrote: "... I can't pick an item and I can't write a message"

Please see https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example of the process.

New to the Community?

Start Here