U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 5:11 PM

Closed

Low hanging cable wire and how to reqest repair

There is a low hanging and now hazardous cable wire in my backyard.  I was unable to report or schedule a repair with the automated website assistant.  How may I arrange a service call to repair this line?

Administrator

• 

660 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_b3ea7a! Thank you for joining us here on the Xfinity Forums, where we've here to help out. Currently, our automated assistant is not capable of scheduling jobs, especially requests like this, for accounts. Employees such as myself can put in a job request for low hanging and hazardous drops. We'd ask that you send us a peer-to-peer chat so we can locate the account and schedule a visit from our repair teams. We may ask for photos of the drop itself, as well as additional details in relation to the location of the drop and hazards it presents.

To send a peer-to-peer chat:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3g4TBlC
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here