U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 3:57 PM

Looking to cancel service. How do I get access to direct messaging?

I have a different internet provider now and would like to cancel Xfinity service.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

332 Messages

24 days ago

I'm glad we were able to get that change taken care of for you today and please keep us in mind if you're in the market for another internet provider, take care! 

3 Messages

Hello, I am coming back to this post to say that I've been charged the full monthly bill instead of the prorated amount. I was told by Xfinity Support that there would be a final prorated statement that will have the final amount be $19.02 rather than the $88.35 that was printed on the statement. $88.35 was taken out of my bank account through autopay on 6/6 for pay period 5/13/24-6/12/24, but service was cancelled on 5/23. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address so that we can investigate this further. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

332 Messages

24 days ago

@user_rw1out We are sorry to read you've already made the switch to another provider but can definitely assist with making that change to your account. We see you've already sent us a DM and will continue that interaction there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here