U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 6:55 AM

Hello i recently moved into an apartment and was looking to buy internet through you all. I built a plan for the 300mbps. I put in my bank account info for checkout, and yes i did make an xfinity id as well, but when i hit place order/submit order it instantly signed me out and i received no confirmation email or anything regarding that the order was placed, i have been trying to log in every day since then and all it does now is log me out after about 5 seconds and returns me to home page. I have tried clearing the cache/cookies, i went into a private browser, i tried multiple other browsers, i cleared all my history and data for xfinity, and nothing worked at all. I am just now stuck in an endless loop of getting signed out after about 5 seconds of signing in. I would really appreciate the help! 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

9 days ago

@user_eewizr Welcome to our community forum and we are so excited to have you join the Xfinity family! I'm sorry for the trouble you've had with setting up service online, but you've come to the perfect place to get help :). 

We're a team of experts dedicated to addressing all your questions and concerns and we'll work alongside you to advocate for the best possible resolution. I see you've sent a Direct Message so I'll continue helping from there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here