U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 5:01 AM

livepersontohelp

Have all their services for years "but" can not get live person to communicate! This is the worst phony company in America! And their prices change every time i get a bill! And my internet goes out every other day! Have been out many times and they change stuff but not solution! Service people only interested in you giving them top grade points! Houston, Texas you have too many problems! Too big and don.t care except for always raising prices!

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

8 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

513 Messages

8 days ago

Hello @user_b9us65 All of us at Xfinity appreciate your loyalty to us. I am sorry we have made you feel this way, We would be happy to address any concerns you may have. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here