K

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 6:53 PM

Live Chat Survey

Hi, I had amazing service from an agent on a live chat. When I went to fill out the survey, I downloaded the transcript to keep the terms of the contract and it stopped the survey before I could rate them!

I found posts about sending direct messages but I can’t seem to find that option on my account.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

Hello KingConan

So happy to hear you had a great experience! We would love to help relay that feedback.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

1 Message

4 months ago

I had the same problem.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_2gaw2q - Our team can help gather and forward your feedback!  Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you so much, user_2gaw2q for reaching out with your feedback. We will ensure your Xfinity hero is acknowledged! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

@XfinityThomasA​ 

I'm also experiencing the same issue as KingConan (OP) and user_2gaw2q. I would love to acknowledge the quality of support I received from a live agent today and use the workaround provided here -- but it looks like the feature of "Direct Message" has been removed at this point in time (8/2/24)?

(For the record: I also ended the conversation with the live agent expecting the survey to pop up. Message I received instead was if I wanted to download the transcript, so I thought it was harmless enough to download the transcript (he included information about the plan and Confirmation numbers/service start date so I wanted to keep it) only to realize that it just terminated the survey then and there and I didn't even get the prompts to rate him. Upsetting! Googling the issue brought me to this forum post and now it looks like the solution that worked then isn't available now (no more Direct Message functionality) so I'm at a total loss at how to make sure Deepak gets the recognition he deserves... )

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

LeslieDanny,Thank you so much for your patience and for reaching out to us over our forums page. We are happy to hear about this great experience and pass it along. You can now start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

1 Message

I am having the same issue but do not see a direct message icon! I had excellent service and want to commend this person!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here