U

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 5:59 PM

Live agent

How do I speak to a live agent?

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hello @user_1n1q5e I am in the corporate department and would be able to assist you with all of your account needs. We primarily deal with issues on Social Media through messaging. This is our most efficient and effective means of communication with our customers while having a written transcript of the interaction for future review if needed by you. If you feel more comfortable and would like to call, you can contact Xfinity by calling 1-800-266-2278. How may I assist you?

1 Message

I need to talk to a live Xfinity technical support agent.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_d8om0i We are always happy to help provide technical support, the Xfinity Forum (and many other online forums) has been designed as a primarily peer-to-peer based support tool. This means that most of the Accepted Solutions are authored by customers just like you. In the case when a question cannot be answered by another customer, our Digital Care Team will step in and offer support. To ensure you get the best assistance possible you may want to create your own post without your account information. Please provide as many details about your experience, questions, or concerns as possible.  
If you prefer help over the phone the number shown about is our direct number that can help with any of your questions and concerns. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here