U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 4:15 PM

Line from power pole down

The xfinity cable from the telephone pole is down and need to be reinstalled

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

7 days ago

user_3hcjns, Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out today. I can understand how important it is to get that cable from the telephone pole fixed. You've knocked on the right door in virtual land. Over social media, we are an expert team that specializes in resolving cable concerns such as this. We can help. Do you currently have services and if so, are they currently down as well due to this downed cable? 

2 Messages

All services are down

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_3hcjns, Thanks for sharing these details. Since all services are down, if you have an XFINITY account, the next best step would be to schedule a technician visit. Here is the easiest and fastest way to schedule a visit online. 

1.        Log in to xfinity.com.

2.        Click Troubleshoot under the device you want to troubleshoot

3.        Next, you can check for some common issues with this device. Try each troubleshooting step, then click Continue.

4.        If we're unable to resolve your issue online, you may be asked to set up a repair appointment with an Xfinity technician. Click Continue.

5.        Tell us about the issue you're having, then click Continue.

6.        Select a date and time that works for you and enter the best number for the technician to reach you. When you've completed all the fields, click Schedule Appointment.

7.        You'll see a confirmation page once your appointment is scheduled.

o        If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you can select Manage

If you would like us to further assist with scheduling an appointment, please feel free to send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our  shared handle Xfinity Support to send us a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 days ago

I have the same issue on my farm. I do not have service at the farm, so it's my neighbors, but the line is down in the street in front of my farm. I tried the chatbot to report but it only let me report for my house. I followed all the steps in another post, but it was not helpful. The chatbot goes in circles if you try to get to an agent... 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_rtvsuv

Thanks for reaching out as a property owner myself I would not be happy if I had a downed cable line on my yard or in front of my home. I'll be happy to get this taken care of for you

go ahead and send me a direct message

To send a direct message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here