E

Monday, July 15th, 2024 11:18 PM

Line Drop

This company is absolutely outrageous. I have been waiting for 5 weeks for a completed line drop in my yard at my new home. It has been so frustrating as I am now being charged by my HOA. It has become my part time job to make phone calls nonstop to no avail and only to receive lies about the timeline. I have had about eight "appointments" where no one showed up.  Please someone let me know if you have any reference as to how to move forward as I am extremely frustrated and expect much better service/ basic respect. 

Official Employee

• 

816 Messages

1 month ago

@E82L91 Hello and welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear about the hassle you've had trying to get this job completed. Please, allow us to step in and get this fixed for you. Can you send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address? We can take a look at the job in our system and get it back on track.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here