U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, February 9th, 2024 1:38 AM

Legitimate Comcast phone number

Is  [Edited: "Personal Information"] a legitimate Comcast phone number?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

@user_48c948 Thank you for reaching out to us here. You can reach Xfinity customer service over the phone by calling 1-800-934-6489. Please respond to our private thread if you need additional assistance. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

That number doesn’t work either

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@MaryVee Welcome to our community forum! What happens when you dial that number? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Why should I continue using xfinity ???

when you can’t talk to a person?????

Official Employee

• 

783 Messages

Hello user_dwnbee. We would be more than happy to assist you on here. Please navigate to this page to get started on posting a public question first https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/getting-started-in-the-xfinity-help-support-forum/602d9c64c5375f08cd573fd2.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

If anyone wants a taste of the AI [Edited: Language] that is to come, just try to get actual help from Xfinity. I swear I’m about to give up using the internet altogether. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here