2 Messages

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 3:25 PM

leave review

how and where an I leave a review?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

This is the absolute worst customer service EVER. I believe it is easier to be kind than it is to be rude, and I never leave bad reviews, but I cannot let this one go by.

Not only do they not follow through with promises when you have documentation, believe it or not, the store service is actually worse than the phone service. I was in a store today and literally the rudest, meanest person I have ever dealt with. And I had all my documentation with me from dealing with customer service on the phone. Please, please STAY AWAY. The absolute rudest, inept company in my lifetime. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 month ago

Hello B-LISA. Are you having an issue or concern with your services? If so, you can let us know right here on this platform.

(edited)

1 Message

1 month ago

Absurd fees for terminating early due to an unforeseen move. Says I signed contract but nothing was ever sent to me or signed. Will NEVER use again and will not recommend to anyone I know

Official Employee

• 

300 Messages

@user_yy6xi4 I'm happy to go over how to review any agreement or approval with you in a DM if you'd like. Any changes to your plan or pricing does go through an approval process that is either over the phone with a number being pressed on your end to agree to what was stated, a text message with a link to review the terms of the agreement and approve if you agree, or an email being sent for that same link to review and approve the stated changes. If an early termination fee was applied, that means that you were on a term agreement which does require an approval to be made and can only be completed on your end. Checking those boxes that state "I agree" and then submitting is the digital acceptance and is outlined as such.

Following these steps can guide you to view that agreement. The typical fee is $10 per month for each remaining month of an agreement, there are instances where specific agreements may have differing fees or additional fees, all of which are outlined in our agreements. Any pricing that does not include an agreement would not have early termination fees applied to it at the close of the account. If you moved to a home that is still within our Xfinity footprint and continued service with us there, we can help! If you moved due to military orders, we can help with that too! Let me know if I can be of assistance.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

29 days ago

Hi I have been a customer since 2022 I got behind tried to call and work up something with the customer service and no options I want to cancel you guys are telling me no ... The bills are charged a month ahead ...I'm very disappointed with how bad I was treated I am cancelling services this has been horrible Sofia was my Rep (whoever she is) Rude nasty , annoying person who will make you very angry ....very very disappointed....

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @lnog1213, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. This is not the experience we aim to provide, and I'd like to check into that further for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

13 days ago

After dealing with xfinity for the last 3 weeks,I have come to believe they are the worst company out here. I finally had it when the outsourced call service person said my name for the 12th time in one call and must have been reading from a script becausethey kept repeatingthe same statement over and over. Well issue unresolved and I ended up canceling my service.  I was a faithful customer but not anymore.  Verizon, here I come.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_o2biaz, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. We absolutely appreciate your feedback. One of the things I love most about working for Xfinity is that I'm confident they listen to customers and employees and are always striving to make the services more enjoyable for everyone. 

Feedback like this really helps us make a huge difference in how we approach solutions like this in the future.

We're sorry to see you go. If you have any questions about your account, or need any help at all please feel free to reach out. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here