bperry1956691's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Oct 1, 2020 7:00 AM

late payment

Good morning my name is Robert {edited PII} and I am a Comcast Xfinity customer, I just have the Internet which I love it works great... my issue is my bill is due on the eighth this month and as I am disabled and on Social Security, it is hard for me to pay on time. So I had my bill changed to the 15th of every month as a due date. But that does not go in effect till next month November 2020. My question is this bill on the eighth I cannot pay until the 14th... PLEASE I need my service will they shut my service off?  Or can I pay on the 14th without interruption??? Please respond ASAP I need to know I am so worried about this.

Thank you 

Robert

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

7 m ago

Good afternoon, bperry195669. Thanks for posting here for support. I would like to take a look at your account, in order to help with your billing questions. Please send me a private message with your first and last name and we will continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here