dmbmartin12's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 9:25 PM

Keep receiving Xfinity emails

Since we activated service at our new home 3 weeks ago I’ve received 5-10 emails every day about the Xfinity app and the Xfi WiFi accessories. It’s the same emails every time. How do I get them to stop?

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

6 months ago

Moved to Customer Service as this is not Announcements related.

Official Employee

• 

957 Messages

6 months ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @dmbmartin12. I know how irritating it can be when you get the same emails.  You can visit the https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/your-privacy-choices site to set up any options there to opt out of any advertisements. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

I don’t mind the notification, it’s the repeated messages over and over that’s annoying. Can that not be resolved?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@dmbmartin12 I do apologize, the messages should not be duplicated as our system would not send the alerts more than once. I would recommend checking the preferences listed above to make sure you are not set up incorrectly for the alerts. Also, if these alerts are on a specific device being duplicated it may be the device. Have you by chance reset the device receiving the notifications? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here