U

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 1:05 PM

Just looking for an honest answer

I'm over in Lakewood Park Florida I realize there has been lots of damage due to the tornadoes from the hurricanes. What really upsets me is why can't I get an honest answer on when internet may be up. I would be totally fine if they said 2 to 3 weeks due to all the telephone poles are down. Yet we customers hear nothing nothing at all

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

910 Messages

5 days ago

user_ag5kgg I compltetely understand the frustration with not knowing when services will be restored. Our technicians do their best to provide ETAs along the way as they continue to work on the repairs. They are tentative timeframes as things can change (damage found, delays with working with utility partners, etc.) I do apologize that we may not have a definitive answer at the moment, but our field teams continue to work to bring services back online as quickly as possible.

2 Messages

Accessing the damage?? I'll give you some help there's a lot of power line poles down in the area in which you run your stuff on. That is the situation. Why can't you tell us an estimate on when these polls will be replaced I'm sure you're in communication with FPL. By the way I haven't seen a Comcast truck in the area at all since the storm. As I said you guys know what's going on you're just not being upfront with us customers. That's my opinion and many others opinions also we just want to know 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here