T

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 10:38 PM

Issues Returning Equipment

I knew this process was going to be a disaster.

I changed my plan a couple of days ago, at which point I was notified I have to return the Xfinity Flex streaming device (that I never asked for or even opened) within ten days or be subject to a charge. The device's serial number is [Edited: "Personal Information"].

I went to xfinity.com/returns but the device is not listed there so I can't return it that way. 

Telephone customer service couldn't have been nicer, but had me call the UPS line that schedules pickups for customers who already have shipping labels.

The closest Xfinity store is EIGHTY MILES and TWO HOURS away. There were multiple stores from ten to 40 minutes away but... YOU CLOSED THEM ALL!!! Just absolutely ridiculous. And so infuriating. The person who made that decision should [Edited: "Language"]. What a complete and utter [Edited: "Language"]. I refuse to drive that far to return something, much less something I did not order or want.

The closest UPS store is an hour away. Guess what. I'm not doing that either. 

Please send me a shipping label or arrange for UPS to bring a label and pick this thing up. The sooner this thing is out of my sight the better.

Have a wonderful day.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here today @thegreedyhand. I am sorry to hear of that experience with getting that device returned, and I will be happy to see if we can get that label sent out. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Done................

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here