U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 1:16 AM

Closed

Issue unresolved

On Thursday 12/2 I moved my cellphone service to Verizon. Xfinity does not have data only plans for Tablets. On Friday 12/3 I was informed that it can take up to 5 days for Xfinity to actually transfer the number. So on Monday I saw the transaction complete. Upon installing the Verizon SIM I was presented with the fact that Xfinity did not unlock my phone when I purchased it with cash in full. After spend over an hour with a Bot which changed it's name twice I realized it was a Bot and refused to transfer me to a Human. I finally convinced the Bot by lying and got a human. At this point I found an unlock code would be an additional 2 days and would be emailed to me. Meaning I have been without a phone for a week. I believed this to possibly be an issue with doing the phone switch online so on Saturday 12/4 I went to the Verizon store to do the transfer of my wife's phone and the phone was immediately shut off by Xfinity but again is taking days to transfer the number. Fortunately she purchased a new phone so the unlocking idiocy of a locked phone is not effecting her except she is also without a phone and as of COB today has been 4 days. The hoops and frustration of this has angered me to the point as soon as I can replace the Internet, X1 TV, and home security package I am gone. This has been beyond unacceptable at any level.   

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here