U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 12:52 AM

Is this legal?

Xfinity sends several unsolicited emails offering free wi-fi pods, then tells you that you are not eligible for free ones, but hey!, you're welcome to buy them... This seems unusually unscrupulous even for Comcast/Xfinity. Please try to be less terrible.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_b0360d, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. We appreciate your leaving your feedback and would be happy to help in any way we can. If you went through your 14-day evaluation after signing up for Xfi Complete and received an email saying you need the pods and the link doesn't work, we can put in a ticket to get that taken care of. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

1 Message

28 days ago

They made me pay for them monthly, calling it rent to own. Then they make you return them anyway! Hate this company. They’ve locked me and my husband out of our accounts but we owe them over $600, [Edited: "Language"] will not be getting anything from us!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here