yankees0001's profile

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 4:56 PM

Is there an internet outage in my area of Richmond VA?

My internet went out at about 11am this morning.  Our tv's are working, but we do not have internet connection to router, devices, or Xfinity home phone.  The Xfinity status center states that everything is working.  Can some let me know what is going on?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

4 months ago

Problem solved modem died and would not reset.  Ran to the Xfinity store and got a new modem.

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

yankees0001 We are glad to hear that you were able to get a new modem. Our team is here if you should need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

4 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @yankees0001. I appreciate you making us aware your internet service isn't working via Forums. Have you by any chance checked the Xfinity app to see if there are any service interruptions reported in your area?

Also, may I please have your first and last name including your full service address?

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for your response, I have checked using the app.  The message I get is "cannot connect to your device".  I also checked via the status map and it is not showing an outage.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@yankees0001

My apologies can you please delete your personal information off of the public forums page and go ahead and send us a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

@XfinityOrlandoM​ 

Personal information deleted and private message sent.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here