U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 9:02 PM

Is there a way to speak to a person, using the voice produced by my larynx, about ongoing internet billing problems?

Can anyone provide a phone number for billing customer service that can connect me with a live, competent human to resolve what is becoming a long-standing billing error? 

I have managed to occasionally get through to a live person; when I do, this person sympathetically sees the issue, promises to resolve the problem and says they will call me back at a later prearranged time.  No one ever has ever called back, the issues have not been resolved, and now I am getting emails telling me that that my (incorrect) payment is late.  I have been a customer with comcast/xfinity for at least 20 years, and at this point will be more than happy to switch to another provider, or return to using snailmail.  They pony express would be far more efficient, and much more satisfying.  I have never been late on a bill.  And I have never, ever been this irritated with this company.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 days ago

Hello, @user_23uq7t. Thank you for taking the time to create a post with your billing and service concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had, and I'd love to see what we can do to help! While you are always welcome to call us at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489), our Digital Care Team here is the best at resolving issues quickly and efficiently. It would be our pleasure to take a closer look at your billing details and see what can be done to resolve this for you. Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here