G

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, June 24th, 2021 3:25 PM

Closed

Is there a way to contact Comcast construction Division directly? Trying to get internet for new home

I've been trying to get Comcast to come out to my home which is new construction for almost one month now. It's an absolute joke how terrible Comast service is. You think they'd send someone out to get service in the area to get more customers but keep telling me that it'll take weeks to get someone out there. This is a month in the making and been told over and over they can't even get in contact with the construction department within Comcast to send someone out. How do you not have internal numbers to contact another internal department? I've gone in store, emailed, and called to try to get someone to set up the internet with zero help. How do you get service?!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Good morning, gangelo88. We understand the process can be confusing, but we're here to help. Do you have an existing serviceability request number and is your new construction home finished being built?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

It's a new townhome that is finished and I am moving in tomorrow. I've contacted Comcast 3 weeks ago to get this started with ZERO help. 2304870

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Understood. Things like this can take some time, as every area is unique. Please allow us the opportunity to help and we will see what we can do. We will take a look at the situation with your new place to see what the hold-up is. If you can start by clicking on the chat icon in the upper right-hand corner of this page and searching for Xfinity Support, you can initiate a PM with us that way. Please include your first and last name, along with your new address, and we will continue helping from there. Thank you!

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

The area is built up with tons of other buildings in the area so I don't understand how you can't get someone out here? I've done that way of contacting you and it's gone nowhere. CAN SOMEONE JUST HELP INSTEAD OF FORWARDING ME TO SOMEONE ELSE?! 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

The "chat" button in the top right leads me to nowhere, there's nothing to search for and says there are zero communications. Again, I'm getting zero help.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please take a look at these additional steps, it should help clarify the process.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3jaTYwQ
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
  • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
  • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3vNQ9Ag for an example.

I will be here if you continue to experience difficulty. Let me know.

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Why do I have to start a new chat, why can't you help me?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here