ElizebethM's profile

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 2:39 PM

Closed

Is it possible to talk to real person about xfinity contracts and changes to service

i want to find out why my order confirmation appears to be different than what I was told in the xfinity store ye

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 days ago

ElizebethM, Thanks so much for reaching out to Xfinity Support. We would love to work with you and help you with your service needs. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 days ago

@ElizebethM, Thanks again for reaching out to us and for allowing us the opportunity to help with a solution by clarifying the order confirmation details. We will now close this thread. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. We are available over Xfinity Reddit 7 days a week between 6:00 am - 12:00 am EST! Thank you for your business and for being the best part of XFINITY. Don't forget to also take advantage of our great Xfinity Rewards program here created for loyal customers like yourself. ❤️ Being a part of the program you will have access to all kinds of great stuff! It's free to you and you already have rewards waiting. Just download our Xfinity app to join and browse your rewards. It's our way of saying thanks. The longer your with XFINITY, the more rewards you get. It’s really cool! Take care. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here