timwitte's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 7:00 PM

Is access to customer service always difficult

I have been trying to chat, call, read online about the options for tv service as I only have internet today with Xfinity.  CHAT just says:

From Xfinity Assistant,
I’m sorry, we’re experiencing longer than usual wait times. There aren’t any chat agents available right now, but you can call 1-800-XFINITY or try chatting again later. Here's some helpful info and common solutions for digital support:

I don't care how long it is every other service puts you in a Q and you will eventually get someone.  May take an hr but at least they don't run you thru the same stupid questions to get back to the above message.

What a joke..

Responses

ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @timwitte! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had such trouble finding support but you've come to the right place. I would love to assist with any issues you may be having.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here