U

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 8:43 PM

internet

i am getting frustrated with xfinity! my wifi was supposed to come back to me 2 days ago and it hasn’t yet! i haven’t received any updates to why it hasn’t came back! i have called numerous number to get in contact with a actual human being! all i get is automated calls with the same [Edited: inflammatory]! i am considering dropping xfinity! so if anyone has any recommendations let me know!

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 day ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 day ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_6pf4w1! I myself rely on my internet for work and know how important it is to know timelines for restoring your internet and cable services.

If the interruption was caused by severe weather, an estimate may not be available due to a local power company needing to complete its repairs or a tree removal service needing to clear trees and/or large branches before the power company can start their repairs. Once those repairs have been completed, our teams are able to resume their repairs on our network. We promise we have crews working around the clock to restore services as soon as possible.

Our team has access to the same information shared on our status center here and within the Xfinity app.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here