U

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 6:50 PM

Internet

just spent 15 minutes thumbing a message to have your janky system tell me “oops” and can everything. If this is a scheduled outage why wasn’t I notified and why does it say “network damage” on the infuriating outage map? We pay luxury prices and appropriately expect service proportionate to the fees. Feeling like a grifted fool over here. Can anyone else relate? 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 days ago

Hello @user_xlvmoq, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. I know how important it is to have reliable service, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

4 Messages

6 days ago

They keep privatizing my message but i will keep reposting it … [Inflammatory]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

@user_dh9txr  This is a warning of direct violations of our forum guidelines. Per those guidelines, continued violations could be subject to a revocation of your Xfinity Forum privileges. We never want to get to that point with any user, so we recommend reviewing those guidelines thoroughly. Click here https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c to review them now. You are welcome to post, and ask for help or share solutions within those guidelines. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here