U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 7:22 PM

Internet

I live out here in augusta ga, we had a high storm that was damaging. However what make me upset is the non communication form xfinity. not only won’t you let anyone speak to a representative about the internet issues, you won’t even give accurate updates. A lot of people work from home and most don’t have internet. I understand there are troubles with getting it back up however not saying the reason or even communicating with your customers is very displeasing. Whereas other providers tend to their customers, give updates and strive to have them back up and running. Xfinity has don’t nothing but push the restoration dates further and further. lost a few customers with this one. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 days ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @user_gyqmvm. That is definitely not the experience we would like you to have, and I will be happy to look at the service interruption information from here. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here