Q

Monday, October 7th, 2024 5:12 PM

Internet

This outage in Augusta,GA is becoming very irritating and confusing. You guys continue to switch the ETR time. It’ll continue to switch from an actual date to no date at all every 1-2 days. This gets the hopes up and shoots it down and it’s very annoying. We would like an accurate description of when our network will be back on.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

12 days ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related......... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

12 days ago

Quizzy1686, I'm sure you are so ready to have your service restored and for this to be behind you. Our techs are working to get this taken care of as quickly as possible. There are unforeseen things that cannot be helped. We appreciate your patience while we continue to work to get your service up and running. 

1 Message

10 days ago

"Quizzy"'s question was not addressed. As customers, we have been completely left in the dark about what is going on with repairs. We were given multiple ETRs before being left with "as soon as possible" as our permanent status. Then I see Xfinity stating that the 19th of October is the ETR, but this isn't reflected anywhere in my account.

Xfinity 's customer service line will automatically hang-up, it's impossible to get a human being on the line,  they provide no updates, and all support or assistance is completely circular. You must be enjoying a stable market to be able to completely disregard being a good and reputable business. This will certainly be the last time I use Xfinity or Comcast. Absolutely shameful behavior.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here