U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 3:15 AM

Internet

I upgraded my internet to one g from 250 I'm still not getting those speeds after the upgrade they have still not reset my modem

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

18 days ago

Good evening @user_t6j13s, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our forums, we appreciate it! I see that you upgraded your internet to our awesome Gigabit Internet but are still getting 250Mbps after the upgrade and that your modem has not reset yet, we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and assure you that you've reached the right team to help! Our team will stick with you every step until your speed concerns are resolved. As a consumer myself I understand the importance of feeling like you are getting the service you are paying for. You can try resetting your modem using our easy and convenient XFINITY app or by following the instructions listed here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshooting-your-cable-modem. I love using the app to troubleshoot when I'm experiencing service issues. May I also ask if you had your modem provisioned after the upgrade? If not, that is definitely something our team can help with to make sure that your equipment is provisioned properly for your speeds. May I also ask if you have tried any other troubleshooting steps yet? 

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here