U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 9:32 PM

Internet still out - 8 days with no updates...

8 days without internet since the storm. I have had power the entire time. There has been no updates on when internet will be restored. I have their app and tells me they cannot put me in touch with an agent. i have checked status center and the app, nothing. I havent bee able to get any information on when i can expect to have service back. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_cf4kvs! I know it can be frustrating to have your services offline for over a week with no estimate. It is not our intention to be vague, we have access to the same information that is updated at the Status Center, the Xfinity App, and this blog.

Even though power may be restored to neighborhoods, the Xfinity area equipment that provides signals to the neighborhood may not have had the power restored due to damage or unsafe working conditions. Reviewing maintenance work orders that I’ve found over the past week have mostly been related to power supply or damaged lines. This type of work can take time depending on what is needing to be accomplished, especially if repair parts need to be ordered. I do want to assure you that as soon as ETAs become available we will be updating those.

Right now, we hope to have all repairs completed by the end of the day on Friday 7/19/24.

2 Messages

Is there someone that I can contact for more specific timelines for my area?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I completely understand wanting to know if there is a way to get a specific timeline @user_cf4kvs! At this time the status center, Xfinity app, and blog are the best resources for updates on when your services will be restored.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here