U

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 5:00 PM

Internet still down 36 hours after full power restoration.

Following hurricane, milton sebring fl has had full city power restored for 36 hours now and the internet is still down. It just says outage due to severe weather and there is nothing on the outage map for my area.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 days ago

I hope you and your loved ones remain safe after the storm user_uxgs2i! Our hearts go out to all those affected by Storm Milton. Getting our customers connected as quickly as possible is a top priority. If power to your home has been restored, it may be that the Xfinity network serving your neighborhood does not have power, preventing your Xfinity services from working. For service updates, you can sign up for text alerts using the Xfinity app or go to xfinity.com.

To help residents and emergency personnel stay connected during this time, we opened a significant number of Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the areas affected most heavily by Storm Milton to anyone who needs them, including non-Xfinity customers, free of charge. Visit the Xfinity app or xfinity.com/wifi to see a map of available Xfinity WiFi hotspots which may help during this time.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 days ago

I am also in sebring and it says i am affected but shows no outage on the map. It says it has been in repair for almost 20 hours at this point

6 Messages

5 days ago

Our neighborhood has cable tv but no internet??

6 Messages

East Englewood  area

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @user_8qj04u, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Internet service. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Are you currently receiving service interruption information within the Xfinity App or Xfinity Status Center indicating that the services may be interrupted? If not, we would be more than happy to go over the account details with you and see if there is something we can locate.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Please explain why we have cable tv but no internet.  I have rebooted.  Unplugged and checked all wires..nothing

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

If you gain access to the Xfinity App and select the WiFi tab, does it provide the status of the modem? Are you using your own personal modem or rental Xfinity xFi Gateway? What are the status of the LED light(s) on the modem? Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist @user_8qj04u

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

5 days ago

Outage map just shows picture of my house purple. It does not show anything else. Very weird in East Englewood 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here