Efam2021's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:00 AM

Internet services

I have now been out of work for 2 months. My wife works from home and my kids do distance learning as we cannot risk my wife getting Covid as she is high risk. My services were interrupted my wife barely makes enough to cover our rent and food can we make some sort of payment plan or arrangement to restore just the internet so she can continue working?

Responses

Gambit66

Problem Solver

• 

314 Messages

4 m ago

Contact your kids school. If your kids are in an online school, the school will provide free internet access. Even if they are in brick and mortar, they will provide free internet access.

jlavaseur

Valued Contributor

• 

409 Messages

4 m ago

Xfinty offers an Internet Essentials program that allows qualifing customers to purchase a plan for just $9.95 per month. This program is designed to help student, seniors, and low-income families. it offers internet speeds up to 25 Mbps and free in-home wifi, and it doesnt require a credit check
CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 m ago

Internet essential depends on not being a present Comcast internet customer, so not a viable solution
@Efam2021 it’s been escalated to an Official Employee to help you out
ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

250 Messages

4 m ago

@Efam2021

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here