I

Monday, October 7th, 2024 1:01 AM

Internet Renewal

My internet contract is about to expire in November 2024 and last year the billed me with a increase amount. I am trying to avoid  this time around,  how can I renew keeping my current rate and avoid a surprise increase bill?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

12 days ago

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums for assistance, IS2024. We can help with your contract renewal concerns. Typically, we recommend you complete the service change within the last 30 days of the contract. This will allow us to prorate the current cycle to reflect the price change. Do you know the exact date when the contract is expiring? The easiest way to locate the date would be on your statement online (page 3 - green lettering). 

3 Messages

It appears I have a promotional discount  part of it will expired in Dec 03 2024 and the rest of the discount on dec 03 2025.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

IS2024 Thanks for sharing! On our end, we can schedule rate changes up to 30 days in advance. You can reach back after November 3rd if you wish. We'd be happy to help discuss our rate options with you, and we should be able to review your billing cycle and set up the new pricing to match the old promotion expiration date. Does this answer your question? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes thank you for this information 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@IS2024 We can also take a look at the account and see if we may have a good promotional offer for you now as well. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
A "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here