U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 9:43 PM

Internet Outage

Can anyone at Cfinity give me any idea when I will have internet service?  I have had power for 5 days and all I get is …as soon as it’s is safe…. I see on Comcast Tx that 97% internet restored and Comcast believes 3% don’t have internet due to power issues.  Not true at my address

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

Hi @user_619ctr,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you and everyone there is well. I know it has been a headache for everyone waiting to get services back up to 100%. The local teams are working as hard as they can, however, we don't have exact times to provide at the moment. The Xfinity App which is great and reliable way to get updates will provide any news or changes as they come in. This is the same data we see on our end as well. You can also visit this link https://texas.comcast.com/ to learn more about our work in the area, what has been effected, and how we are working to get this resolved. 

2 Messages

Sorry but that is the same non-answer I’ve been given all week, I don’t understand why my neighbor across the street has had Comcast services for several days but I have no service

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

@user_619ctr It's very possible they are working on another node if their service is up. We may also be making progress which is a very good sign. I checked the updates on your account, and they should be reflected on the Xfinity App as well. I completely understand waiting for service is not easy and very stressful. I have no doubt, however, the techs are doing all they can. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here